Building on the concepts learned in Session 31, this session will focus on the process of identifying effective internal control over compliance and how the auditor decides whether a control is designed and implemented effectively.
1. Identify control objectives for each compliance requirement.
2. Analyze compliance processes and controls within processes.
3. Recognize risks within processes ("what can go wrong" risks).
4. Determine whether controls have been placed into operation and are operating effectively.
5. Provide examples of each of the components of internal controls
5. Apply theory to various case scenarios.